The Manhattan Arts Center is looking for an Office Manager to aid in all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits, budgets and payroll.
Office Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting in auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns and bi-weekly payroll. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations.
· Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
· Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience Quickbooks accounting software
· Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
· Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
· Highly detail-oriented
Job Type: Part-Time, 20 hours weekly
Salary: $10,000.00-$15,000.00 per year
Interested candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org